Come and visit us!
To organise a meeting please e-mail David Lowe
on Terahertz Spectroscopy and Imaging
Nowadays Terahertz technology has proven to be a valuable tool for applications in diagnostics, measurement and testing. The industrial use of this technology, however, puts a lot of challenging questions.
The following renowned experts in the field of Terahertz Technology have confirmed invited to give invited lectures to the forum:
- Prof. Dr. Daniel M. Mittleman, Rice University, USA
- Prof. Dr. Peter Uhd Jepsen, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Prof. Dr. Koichiro Tanaka, Kyoto University, Japan
The workshop refers to users, developers and manufacturers of THz measurement systems. The fifth workshop will address primarily the topics
1. Nondestructive Testing
2. Technology for Homeland Security
3. New Technologies
4. Health and Social Aspects of Terahertz Technology