Would you like to try THz analysis on some of your samples? Are you new to THz analysis? Do you think THz can help? As part of our commitment to problem solving and non-destructive testing analysis, TeraView is pleased to offer a 10% discount on list prices over any contract analysis tests for new contracts taken within the month of March.
Terahertz light can be used as non-contact technique for analysis in material integrity studies. It has proved to be effective in:
- Non-destructive inspection of layers in paints and coatings
- Detecting structural defects in ceramic and composite materials
- Imaging the physical structure of paintings and manuscripts
- Material integrity studies of paper, plastics and woods
- Inspection and cracks and defects buried in silicon
This is a great opportunity to test whether terahertz can help your analysis!
Contact us for a quote at email@example.com.
For more information on TeraView’s contract analysis services please visit our services page.
Terms and conditions:
Offer period: 1st to 31st March 2013. Open to new and existing customers. For full terms and conditions please contact us.