TeraView is the world leader in the design, manufacture and applications of terahertz products. The company is based in Cambridge UK with a global client base and has a growing, highly-skilled workforce. TeraView is now looking for a skilled Contract Instrument Assembly Technician to join our manufacturing team to undertake the manufacture of our world leading terahertz imaging and spectroscopy instruments.
Working in our clean modern manufacturing cells you will undertake the following:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Optical assembly of terahertz imaging and spectroscopy instruments
- Build assemble and test using work instructions, drawings and verbal instructions
- Assist in ordering of parts and stock management
- Ensure the company's high product quality standards are consistently achieved, within a strict ISO9001 quality environment.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience of working within a modern manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of soldering and manufacturing of wiring assemblies
- Experience of working within an ISO9001 quality standard environment
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of workmanship with an eye for detail
- Confidence to work with large and small parts to a high level of accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate accurate literacy and numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicating well at all levels
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- High degree of initiative - able to operate productively alone and as part of a team
- PC literate, with a minimum basic knowledge Microsoft Excel and Word
To apply please send your CV together with a covering letter which should give examples of where and how you have applied your skills in previous working environments. The letter should also highlight your philosophy to work and how your skills could be used within TeraView and give examples of where you have worked within teams.
Your application with letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TeraView Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
No Agencies Please