Share your work at CLEO, the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics. The meeting serves as the premier international forum for scientific and technical optics, uniting the fields of lasers and opto-electronics by bringing together all aspects of laser technology, from basic research to industry applications.
Abstract and Summary Submission Deadline: 27 January 2016 12:00 EST (17:00 GMT)
The CLEO:2016 technical program is composed of 25 topic categories from fundamental science to application and technology. Questions regarding the paper submission and review process can be directed to the Technical Papers Staff at email@example.com at any time.
Benefits to Presenting Your Contributed Work at CLEO:2016
- Every accepted paper is published in OSA Publishing's Digital Library, the largest peer-reviewed collection of optics and photonics research
- Presented work is submitted to IEEE’s Xplore Digital Library
- Presented work is indexed in Ei Compendex, Scopus and several other indexing service partners
- Opportunity to share your work at the leading, peer-reviewed conference on lasers and electro-optics
- Share your research and collaborate with the top echelon in the field. CLEO has a loyal attendee base which includes the top leaders in the industry
Technical Conference: 5-10 June 2016 | CLEO: Expo 7-9 June 2016
San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, CA, USA