sed sector? If you are a talented graduate, TeraView has the role for you. A superb opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive intern to join the Cambridge team of the world leading Terahertz Company on a part time basis.
The company is seeking an undergraduate/recent graduate, for a part-time position. The role is primarily focused on technical marketing, with the incumbent working with various sources to generate leads whilst also supporting the company's digital marketing channels, organising events and occasionally producing press releases.
- maintaining the company's website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Blog;
- managing the production and distribution of marketing materials, including datasheets, posters, flyers and e-newsletters,
- organising the company's participation in events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- organising product photo shoots;
- searching prospective new leads and maintaining and updating customer databases;
Desired Skills & ExperienceThe ideal candidate would have some experience in developing marketing campaigns and promoting a business online. As a Marketing Executive intern, you must be very proactive, have a high level of creativity, excellent communication skills and the ability to be practical. Highly organised and efficient, you must also be a strong team player to support the SVP Sales and Marketing and other colleagues and have exceptional attention to detail. To be selected you must have:
- a demonstrable Interest in online and social media;
- a Business-related or Scientific degree;
- a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- knowledge of HTML and some practical experience maintaining a website;
- some knowledge of SEO, MailChimp and Google Analytics (desirable);
- some experience with design packages (desirable)
There is an opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate. If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter to Ian Grundy at email@example.com.
TeraView (www.teraview.com) is developing ways to exploit terahertz (THz) radiation in many ground-breaking applications. We are currently developing a number of products that require highly-skilled, enthusiastic and energetic people to work in this evolving company. Based in Cambridge and established in 2001 as a spin out from Cambridge University the company is focused on the exploitation of its Teraherz technology across a range of markets, which include semiconductor, pharmaceutical, medical Imaging, solar, general analytical.